Wednesday, April 16, 2008

My Next Husband

Maybe Mr. M will get and stay sober and be my first husband AND my next husband... or maybe this man will be someone else.

WHAT I WANT IN A HUSBAND:
Sober or able to occasionally drink socially as a “Normie"
Handsome and sexually attractive - to me.
Sexually attracted to me – in various sizes, shapes, and conditions.
Will love me through thick and thin and tough times.
Will love me when I am afraid I am unloveable.
Is emotionally available.
Is willing to be loved and able to receive love.
Is willing to see his faults and make changes.
Has been broken and has done healing work.
Earns an excellent income - enough to support us to have the things we desire, travel, play, and be able to give our lives away (to widows & orphans).  (I would love to be able to quite my job.) 
Educated and smart.
Christ follower.
A reader and/or learner.
A good communicator.
Loves life.
Loves himself.
Believes life and God love him.
Other-centered. 
Will join me in my life’s work of serving orphans and widows.
Wants to go on mission trips.
Spiritual leader and head of the household.
More spiritually mature than me.
Exciting and enticing to be around. Magnetic.
Enjoys people and being social. 
Enjoys family and makes family a priority.
Enjoys travel and has time, energy, and money to travel.
Loyal.
Honorable.
Generous.
Patient.
Kind.
Has integrity.
Likes children. Will be a good grandfather.
Loves to laugh (in a healthy, appropriate way).
Masculine. Manly.
Likes my children and my children like him.
Loves my children and my children love him.
Healthy.
Good.
Likes the ocean and beach. Desires to live on the beach.
Likes the theater and fine dining.
Good manners.
Good grammar.
Enjoys entertaining, wants to entertain, willing to use resources to entertain.




No comments:

Post a Comment