Monday, April 21, 2008

What I Like About Me

I am supposed to write a list of things I like about myself and keep adding to it as I think of new things.  
I thought this would be fairly easy, but I started to try to think of things and it made me pretty darned uncomfortable.  

But here goes:

I am fun.
I am funny.
I am personable.
I am easy to get along with.
I am smart.
I am friendly.
I make people feel comfortable.
I am attractive.
I am generally optimistic.
I work hard at being a good parent.
I work hard to live out my faith.
I love the Lord and He loves me.
I am a good writer.
I am a good speaker.
I have great ideas.
I am a visionary.
I am tender.
I am filled with grace.
I am honest and forthright.
I present myself with confidence.
I am a motivator.
I can inspire people.
I am earnest.
I am socially aware.
I have a lot of great ideas.
I am eager and excited to meet people.
I am willing to try new things, even if they scare me.
I am fun to be around.
I love to laugh.
I try to live authentically.
I share my struggles openly.

More as I think about...

No comments:

Post a Comment