Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Rush Limbaugh's Inaugural Poem

I FOUND IT!!! I FOUND IT!!! 
Rush Limbaugh's own version of the politically correct Inaugural poem:

"This is hilarious.
Somebody, somewhere, thought this was exceptional.
You have to understand, somebody thought that this was brilliant.
It's a code.
I don't understand it.

Today there's a street outside.
On that street are cars.
And in those cars are people with music on their iPods.
And they listen.
And the children in the back of the car, who are also on the road, may or may not be in their child safety seats, in which case the driver will be arrested and the child taken away.
When the car gets to its destination, it may run out of gas. If it runs out of gas, it's obviously a gas guzzler, and if it's a gas guzzler, then we need to harness the energy of the sun and punish the SOB driving the gas guzzler.
If the car gets to its destination with plenty of gas left in the tank, we give it a bonus of additional markers at Walmart for the day after Christmas, which is how today was planned.
And after we go to Walmart and pick up some of the lead paint that is made with our children in mind, imported from China, we will then have a meeting with the Iranians, who will love us, and they will get in their car, will also be on their road, and their road shall never end until they have nuclear weapons.

I'm sorry. If I can do it, it isn't art. 

And when we get to the end of the road, with the person driving the guzzler, 
with the perhaps or not perhaps child safety seats in the back, 
we will then know the answer to the question, which came first, the chicken or the egg?

And why did the egg cross the road to see something better down the road. 
But could the egg have crossed the road without the chicken? 

These are depth questions. 
And only President Obama has the answers. 

2 comments:

  1. You are a republican! And oh how I love your blog, and feel for you and your situation anyway! What a strange strange feeling. To disregard such poignant views, such weighty views, and hope for the best for you anyhow. Good luck Mrs. M. This democrat still loves you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Anonymous Democrat!
    Thanks for your love and best wishes!!!
    And even though you are a Democrat, I hope the best for you too.
    haha
    ;o)

    I honestly don't know if I would classify myself as a "republican" per se.
    (I didn't love McCain, Clinton, or Obama.)
    I am an American first & foremost.
    I think I am a bit more of a "Libertarian" except for the moral part.

    I DO think LESS IS MORE when it comes to government.
    Heck, the government (republican or democrat) can't run ANYTHING it gets its hands on: social security, welfare, medicare, public schools etc... why would we think we should give them anything ELSE to be in charge of???
    So I guess this makes me a fiscal conservative.

    I am morally conservative.
    I believe in the Bible when it comes to moral issues.
    I believe in the sacredness of LIFE (for ALL humans; the elderly, special needs, all races & cultures, and
    yes, even the unborn).
    I believe it is IDEAL (though tough) to wait to have sex until married and once married, to stay married and not cheat and not divorce (when possible).

    I love my country.
    I am sad for that so much of the anti-Bush sentiment sounded a lot like anti-American sentiment.
    I plan on supporting my president whether I agree or disagree with his politics.
    I AM concerned about Obama because he seems to love big government (as an American, this concerns me)n and abortion under ANY and ALL circumstances (as a Human and as a Christian, this concerns me).

    Thanks for tuning in
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete