Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Worry...

Heard a GREAT quote today and thought I would share:
"Worry is temporary atheism."

Since I live a LOT of my life in fear & worry, this is a wonderful (needed) reminder, asking me - WHERE is my faith? If I believe in my Higher Power and I SAY I trust Him, but worry and fret and live in fear and scarcity, do I really even believe??? (I am certainly not trusting.)

So this was a good reminder for me.
I pray I can keep this in mind and not lose sight of it...

5 comments:

  1. This IS a good one. I will have to steal it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great quote!! Thanks for sharing! This is a hard one to overcome, It seems I work on this daily, if not more than once a day some days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steal away, kristin... I stole it too ;)

    Brown Eyed Girl - agreed! wish i didn't relate so well...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good quote. I am definitely not trusting my HP when I worry.

    ReplyDelete